Warren Fortier MBA, Broker & Team Leader DRE #01352719
A licensed Real Estate Broker since 2002, and a lifelong resident of Fresno, Warren loves using his market knowledge and massive network to get his clients the most value for their homes. Having been a competitive athlete his entire life, and getting an MBA from Fresno State, Warren brings a unique combination of skills to get deals done.
Whether you are a first-time buyer or an experienced investor, he will provide you with useful information about how to choose the 'right' property, make an offer, negotiate, finance, move, and everything involved in making a smart real estate decision in today's fast-changing market.
Warren's clients truly appreciate his consultative nature, how he takes the time to really get to know them by listening intently to their requirements and desires. This enables him to understand what is truly important to them and allows him to deliver results that consistently exceed his clients' expectations. Warren values the time he spends with his clients and the long-lasting relationships that develop as a result.
- Top-ranked team with 9 full-time, experienced and licensed team members who have closed over 4,000 transactions since 2002
- Listed in top 1% of Central Valley Realtors®
- Top producing Team - Keller Williams Fresno
- Top 5 Northern California/Hawaii Keller Williams - 2015 Units Closed
- Ranked in Fresno Magazine's Top 100 Realtors®
- Five Star Certified Agent
- Former broker and owner of Realty Executives Summit, a top producing local Real Estate Brokerage
- Realty Executives 100% Club Award recipient 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Realty Executives Platinum Club Award recipient 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Coldwell Banker Presidential Award recipient - 2005, 2006
- Former Sales Manager of nationally-ranked Coldwell Banker office, supervising over 3,000 residential, commercial and vacant land transactions - 2002, 2006
- Increased office profitability by 50% and doubled sales staff in three years as Sales Manager
- Former sales and marketing experience, including tenures at The Walt Disney Company and Intel
- Member of the National, California, and Fresno County Association of Realtors
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker
Steve Flach Broker Associate Lead Listing Manager DRE# 01772269
Steve is a Broker/Associate at Keller Williams Westland in Fresno, CA. A lifelong Californian, Steve has lived in the Fresno/Clovis area for the past 30 years, currently residing in Clovis with his wife and two children. Steve attended Clovis West High School and both CSU Fresno (go ‘Dogs!) and Fresno Pacific University, graduating from Fresno State with degrees in Liberal Studies and Sociology. His search for knowledge has continued into his Real Estate career as he has obtained the CRS, GRI, MRP and ePRO designations & certifications. Steve’s previous experience in the restaurant industry has led to a service-based mentality in his real estate career. Steve is a professional REALTOR, focused on residential real estate, and is dedicated to serving his clients.
Analise Sledd Broker Associate, Director of Operations DRE# 02001183
Analise joined the Warren Fortier Real Estate Group in January 2016. She comes with 20 years of experience as a key leader in a variety of organizations and businesses. In these contexts, she gained critical experience selecting and leading teams, mentoring, project management, creative thinking, and client care.
As the Director of Operations, Analise works with our clients and our entire team to foster close relationships and ensure every aspect of your transaction runs efficiently. Drawing on her past experiences, she has a keen understanding of the demands of both agents and clients and addresses their needs with the superior service they deserve.
Analise's past experience in upper management laid the groundwork for working effectively with people toward successfully reaching their goals. This fuels her ability to motivate and mentor agents while providing the business acumen and client service skills they need to help their businesses reach new heights.
Analise was born and raised in the Central Valley and loves to call California her home. She and her husband of 23 years, Jeff, live in Clovis with their 3 children; Grace, Emma, and Benjamin.
Jadey Hobbs Realtor, Transaction Coordinator DRE# 02084249
Riley Coelho Realtor, Listing Coordinator DRE# 02041937
With an eager and cheerful personality, Riley brings boundless creativity and a keen eye for detail to her role as the Warren Fortier Real Estate Group Listing Coordinator.
Prior to WFREG, Riley worked extensively in small business management and customer relations which honed her ability to juggle multiple deadlines and lean budgets while maintaining a high level of accuracy and innovation, even under pressure.
Riley is responsible for the company's database of exclusive
Leonard Rivera Broker Associate DRE# 01802466
Leonard specializes in the purchase and sale of residential, commercial, multifamily, and investment properties in the Fresno, Madera, and Tulare Counties. Leonard graduated from Bullard High School in 1991 and went on to graduate with a Bachelor's of Science, Real Estate and Urban Land Economics from Fresno State. Leonard specializes in working with a diverse clientele of buyers to save them time and money by being an expert in local market inventory.
Leonard's excellent communication skills create a strong professional and personal relationship, which in turn makes the search for your dream residence simply that, a "dream". Honest and honorable, he is also a team player who is not afraid to consult with colleagues to get the best results for his clients.
- Broker Associate, Keller Williams Realty, Inc. October 2011 - Present
- Broker Associate, Realty Executives, September 2007 - October 2011
- Title Officer, First American Title, July 2005 - September 2007
- Title Officer, Fidelity National Title, March 2000 - July 2005
- Over seven
yearscombined experience as a title officer
- Director, Fresno Police Activities League, September 2014
- Alumni President, Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity
Chad Hosoda Realtor DRE# 01986082
Chad was born and raised in Fresno, CA where he earned his Bachelor's Degree and teaching credential from Fresno State University. He began a career in importing and exporting Asian food products at his family's wholesale food company, which services the Central Valley. During that time, Chad became involved in many commercial and investment real estate transactions, which led him to pursue a career in real estate. This experience allowed him to connect with many people and businesses to help create a unique understanding of the real estate market.
Chad is proud to be working with the Warren Fortier Real Estate Group at Keller Williams, where he specializes in helping his clients purchase and sell residential, multi-family and investment properties. As a lifelong resident of Fresno, Chad is able to utilize his extensive network and knowledge of the Fresno area to benefit buyers and sellers. His work ethic, integrity and commitment to serve his clients prove to be valuable assets as your realtor.